1. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS. INFORMATION PRIOR TO RECRUITMENT
1.1. These general conditions of contract together, where appropriate, with the conditions that may be established, expressly regulate the relations arising between CUBITEL, SL, established in Madrid, Nave 13 E Street Bascuñuelos and CIF B78997103 and third (hereinafter "Users") who contract the products offered by the electronic shop whose owner is Cubitel www.cables24.com S.L. .
1.2. These General Conditions have been prepared in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, Law 7/1998 on General Terms and Conditions, Royal Decree 1906/1999 wherein the telephone and electronic contracting with general conditions in the implementation of Article 5.3 of Law 7/1998, Law 26/1984 for the Protection of Consumers and Users, Law 7/1996 of the Retail Trade, Royal Decree-Law 14/1999 regulating electronic signatures and how laws are applicable.
1.3. The use and / or purchase of any of the products from the shop, imply acceptance as a user, without reservations of any kind, each and every one of the General Terms and Conditions, the General Conditions and where appropriate, the Special Conditions, if any, governing the acquisition.
1.4. CUBITEL, S.L. notice that the procedures to effect the acquisition of goods are those described in these general conditions as well as those specific to be put on display during browsing, so that the user acknowledges and accepts these procedures as necessary to access products and services offered on the Portal.
fifteen. Any modification and / or correction of the data provided by users during navigation shall be made in accordance with the instructions on the Portal.
2. PRODUCTS OFFERED. PURCHASE SYSTEM.
21. The products offered in the store, along with their features and prices are displayed. Besides price, before confirming the order, the total shipping costs to the User, and shipping to the Balearic Islands, will always be borne by the buyer on the screen. Prices shown on screen are in euros and do not include VAT or any other tax which may be applicable and shall at all times in force, except typo. The offers will be properly displayed on the screen. CUBITEL, S.L. It reserves the right to decide at any time, products that contain and are offered to users through the Shop. Thus, CUBITEL may at any time add new products included in the Store, meaning, unless something else that such new products shall be governed by the provisions of the General Conditions in force at the time specified. CUBITEL also reserves the right to cease providing access at any time and without notice, any of the products offered in the store.
2.2. For the acquisition of products in the Store, CUBITEL prompt users to proceed to register to which those users, who must be over eighteen (18) years, must complete the instructions on the screen and require run following instructions and any others that are included in the various screens of the Store:
(I) Full Filling in electronic form at all times appears in the shop following the instructions therein.
(Ii) Pressing the icon / OK button.
(Iii) Reception at the email account User's compliance record. The username and password provided by the user to CUBITEL are identifiers and keys for access and make purchases and they are personal and not transferable. The user name can not be modified by the user but the password or password, in which case the modified codes lose their validity.
2. 3. Once registered the user, and to proceed with the purchase of Products, you must add the product you wish to purchase in the shopping cart, according to the indications listed on the screen, filling in for this purpose the order form provided and sending it to CUBITEL, which involves reading and irrevocable acceptance of each and every one of these General Conditions and where appropriate, existing Schedule. The purchase shall be deemed made at the home of CUBITEL.
2.4. Once the purchase and in the shortest time possible, provided no later than 24 hours after the execution of the purchase, the Department of Customer CUBITEL sent by e-mail User proof of purchase. Customer may also request and CUBITEL send the invoice. The order confirmation and proof of purchase is not valid as an invoice.
2.5. CUBITEL reserves the right to cancel a username and password, and therefore access to the tent of users who maintain balances outstanding debtors or CUBITEL.
3. PAYMENT, DELIVERY AND WITHDRAWAL OF ORDERS.
3.1. Payment of the price of goods purchased and the shipping costs, which will appear on the screen, can be made either by credit card, debit card, by bank transfer or by Paypal, in accordance with the means of payment at all times are indicated on the screen. To pay, the user must follow each and every one of the instructions on the screen, providing the following information:
a) type card;
b) Card number;
c) Expiration date or
d) Just as any other that is required on the screen. As electronic payment system, CUBITEL has a payment gateway ecommerce enabled and maintained by LaCaixa-Sermepa installed. CUBITEL further states that, in any case stored in any way the data provided by users through the payment gateway, which only retained as long as the purchase is made, the payment is made and until after the time of withdrawal.
3.2. CUBITEL agrees to deliver the Buyer goods by the user, at home Buyer stipulated, in the order form (no products will be delivered to PO boxes or in public places), within the period specified for each product and, in any case, always within thirty (30) calendar days from the date of preparation of the order. Express delivery costs will also be borne by the Buyer. If the product into disrepair because transport the user must indicate on delivery note and call within 24 hours of receipt to our customer service by e-mail account: email@example.com to make the claim. After this period CUBITEL not be liable for any claims for this reason.
3. 4. The User / Purchaser shall have a period of seven (7) business days to resolve the transaction, provided that the nature of the acquired permits. Within seven days referred to in the preceding paragraph shall be computed after receipt by the buyer of goods purchased. In any case, it is understood that the Buyer has known the right of withdrawal from entering the shop, which requires reading and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, and in any case from the time of placing the order. The return of orders must be processed through customer service by directing a request to the e-mail account: firstname.lastname@example.org in order to authorize it. Run by the user all cats travel incurred for the realization of the return. CUBITEL return the amounts received by payment within a period not exceeding thirty days, once verified the condition of the goods. shipping orders and shipping expenses to Balearic extras will not be returned. The procedure for exercising a return is specified below-previously to the realization of a refund, please contact us through the email address: email@example.com for accepting it. previously authorized returns will be accepted. The authorization process generates a return number (RMA) will accompany the entire file associated. With RMA number will be provided shipment data of the material in return. -The Goods must be submitted in their original packaging, in perfect condition and properly protected for return shipping. -The Returns must be delivered to the address provided during the 7 days following the date of acceptance of the return. No shipments will be accepted back after this date. -The Transport costs generated in the return borne by the customer. In no case shipments sent "freight collect" will be accepted. In that case, the goods shall be rejected if the number of associated RMA noted. It -Recibida subject merchandise back and checked its proper state to reimburse a corresponding amount will be processed and is indicated by the client. Fertilizers by bank transfer refunds will be no later than 10 days due to the associated administrative procedures. Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is excluded from the right of withdrawal and / or resolution in those cases where, by the very nature of the assets to be acquired, it is impracticable to do so, subject to the corresponding claim for damages and damages suffered. The product must be clearly identified and marked with the number of return provided by the customer service. If the product is defective, CUBITEL be responsible for performing the replacement, at no cost to the customer. If the customer would like to terminate the contract, he subtracted the cost of collection. If the product will arrive in poor condition because of the transport user must indicate on delivery note and call within 24 hours of receipt to our customer service, to make the claim. After this period CUBITEL not be liable for any claims for this reason. CUBITEL has complaint forms available to consumers (Decree 152/2001 of 13 September CAM).
4. LAW. JURISDICTION.
4.1. These Terms are governed by Spanish law. The parties submit, at its option, to resolve conflicts and to waive cualquierotro jurisdiction, the courts of your domicile. Also, as entidadadherida to TRUST ONLINE and in the terms of its Code of Ethics in decontroversias case relating to recruitment and online advertising, data protection, child protection and accessibility, the user can go to system-court settlement of disputes of TRUST ONLINE (www.confianzaonline.es) embodied in the Jury of Advertising Self-Control and the National Consumer Arbitration Board.
5. POLÍTICIA DATA PRIVACY.
5.1. In compliance with the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Protection of Personal Data, CUBITEL informs users of the online store that data supplied www.cables24.com authorizing treatment, has been incorporated in the file CUBITEL LOPD responsibility CUBITEL SL in order to maintain future communications that are of interest in relationships started. The user may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in the direction of the File Manager, based in c / Bascuñuelos 11 Nave 4, 28021 Madrid.
5.2. In his capacity as owner, the manager of this file is CUBITEL S.L. CIF B78997103 and registered office at No. 11 Street Bascuñuelos Nave 4 28021 Madrid. This file is registered in the General Data Protection Register and has the code assigned by that entity.